Thursday, August 20, 2009

08/20/09 Forth Week of Treatment

08/20/09 Just a quick note Joe was admitted into the hospital Tuesday morning, Monday was quite the night. I have been staying there with him around the clock so I have not been able to blog. He will probably be there until Monday. I came back to the apartment for a quick shower so I wanted to give you all a quick update. He is doing OK now, he has a bacterial infection in his intestines. I will catch you up on the details when we get back. We love you, God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mary & Joe --- I have been praying everyday. You are in my thoughts daily...I wish I could do more for you...please keep your strength and hang in there....we love you both. I'm so glad to hear how things are going...miss you dearly...ken & pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello..thanks to lorrie,i'm back up and running! you are both doing SUCH a great job holding each other up. Everyone is praying so much for the both of you you must both be glowing like radioactive saints! I just feel like if I could, I would do whatever it took to get you back to 100% "Joe Bateman". Your journey is long but filled with love of so many people who think the world of you both..you sure know I love you. Trish & Gavin send their love too. get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mary michele and mike and kids here...we think of you both everyday and every minute hey mike says remember our wedding lol think mary lol anyway trying to make you laugh you tell my jo jo keep strong and will see you both hopefully soon ..tell joe ..tj says hello and aunt shirlie sends her love and prayers....love always michele

    ReplyDelete