Sunday, August 16, 2009

08/16/09 Third Week of Treatment

08/16/09 I am going to make it short tonight, I just wanted to make sure I let you know how Joe is doing. It was another very tough day for Joe, tomorrow is another day of Velcade (chemo) and that will be the end of his chemotherapy. He was able to eat a little today and he has been drinking ginger ale and some strawberry quick milk. After we got back from the hospital, Joe had his G-shot, he slept most of the day. Hopefully he will start feeling better by the end of the week. We love you, God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Hey dad just stopping by to say we all are with u and our prayers will keep pouring in.Keep your head up cause u have this in your hands.Love you and Kayden says the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah Dad tell kurt thanks for the crash.and to jimmie y dont u just push a little harder and waste your gas somemore dummy.hope u caught some of that race

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey neighbor,keep checking the journey. I just want you to know that each time I read, we miss you more and more and wish this treatment was done for you. We all know you are a fighter, duncan can't wait to see you and neither can we. We love you. We are here. Many thoughts and prayers are with you and Mary. LOL John, chris, Maria and Nate

    ReplyDelete