Wednesday, August 12, 2009

08/12/09 Third Week of Treatment

08/12/09 Today was a long day, Chemo was a little tougher on Joe today he got very nauseous, tonight he is doing OK but very tired. Tomorrow is the Stem Cell Infusion, he will get his stem cells back this is the most important day. They call this his Birthday. We had a long day today so I am cutting this one short I will let you know how he did tomorrow. We love you, God bless.

3 comments:

  1. It's Thursday morning and soon you will arrive to the Hospital. So Happy Birthday Joe. This is the start of your recovery and puts on on the entrance ramp back to good health. I know you have many challenges ahead of you these next few weeks and you have not experienced the worst of the chemo therapy yet. Joe you are doing a great job so far, keep it going.
    Joe we had a great time lastnight at the banquet and the tournament went well. There was alot of close games and play went on well past 8pm. There was plenty of food and drink and good times for all. Everyone wanted to know as much information as possible about you and your treatment. They want you back next year for another season. Robin made an excellant presentation of the about the final game between his team and bill and carl. He said he played his heart out and losing to bill and carl did not bother him because you competitve spirt was there that night and bill and carl were meant to win. Great job again setting up the league, you & mary were and are missed by all. hang in there I'll see you very soon.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, it's the big birthday! I tried to send you as much video as I could. Well Robin and Travis are the big Champs! Travis says he is going to frame to poster broad and it will be hanging in your house for when you get back home! All the games went well, the last game went until 9:45pm. We all had fun and ringer's last nite was an understatement. Everyone took them out of the wood work and was laying one on top of another. Crazy! Have a great day! Love ya

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Robin was my hero last nite too, so I didn't have to hear joe jr if they lost..lol

    nikki

    ReplyDelete